Return to View
Foundations of Sociocracy
Location: Online, Massachusetts, US
Date and Time:
| ||Wed, Jan 29, 2014 12:30 AM to 2:30 PM|
| ||$340 USD full price. $290 for first four participants. $290 each for two or more people registering|
| ||Foundations of Sociocracy: 6 session series
This first level of comprehensive training will give you the essential tools for applying sociocracy (dynamic governance) in your existing or forming organization. This training is offered online as a series of six two-hour classes (January 29th, February 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th, March 5th) combined with between-class assignments. Online contact time is a minimum of 12 hours and instructor feedback and support between classes is included in the class fees.
Sociocracy/ Dynamic Self-Governance is an effective participatory decision making process based on equivalence of power of all participants regardless of their position in an organization’s managerial hierarchy. Sociocracy redesigns traditional organizational decision making, transforms ownership structure, and offers a vision of society based on power with!
Offered by Jerry Koch-Gonzalez, certified trainer in both Sociocracy and NVC, through The Sociocracy Consulting Group.
Questions: call Jerry 413-549-1747
- Introduction to sociocratic values, principles and practices
- Consent decision making – implementing equivalence in decisions
- Circle meetings, roles, and elections
- Double linking – how to scale equivalence, consent and transparency
- Workflow and operational effectiveness
- Whole systems facilitation and leadership
- All modules include a mix of interactive practice sessions and exercises, presentation of essential information, and time for participant questions and feedback. Development journals and practical homework exercises with instructor feedback enhance your overall learning experience.
Registration and deposit info:
| ||See information and registration link under location.|
Return To Training Calendar